Arsenal 2 Spurs 3

Deiseblue

Forget the doom and gloom.

Glory Glory Spurs have beaten the gooners after being 2 down at half time.

And I had them at 9 to 2 !

Forget the doom and gloom.

Glory Glory Spurs have beaten the gooners after being 2 down at half time.

And I had them at 9 to 2 !

Well done

They were bet at 249/1 at half-time on Betfair!

Wasn't me sadly

I am not an aresenal fan, but i admire the football that they play, its intricate and when played at the top of their game it is football in its purest form, they can beat anyone.....................but......when beating your arch rivals 2-0 nil at half time and coasting at half time ruling the roost in midfield.......i left watching the match and thought that they would win easily..spurs were poor. BUT TO LOSE LIKE THAT!!!?????
spurs deserve their dues dont get me wrong..........but its games like these that make you happy that you are not an arsenal fan.......they can delight and torment in one game

Both Arsenal and Spurs are very good teams, providing good football, regular goal scoring.
Our Arry has done a good job and it will be interesting if they get to the knock out stages of the Champions League. At times the lack of consistency hits Spurs.
For footie fans though the Premier League is wide open but Manchester United have that ability still to go on those long winning runs

yeah 'arry can work magic with squads, i think they will get to the quarter finals of the champions league. I bet Arsenal fans are glad Chelsea lost on sat afternoon. I think we will see United go on a bit of a run after the Christmas schedule as they usually do.
I just get frustrated at Arsenal for not killing off teams, they have the ability to press on and the only thing that they do is press the implode button.

Was at the game and was sick coming out. Mate said did they change jerseys at half time we just looked a completly different team as arseblog says we got a second chance a while ago then we got another one and then we got another one. Its very open this season and no one wants to take the initiative Ah well its a Marathon not a sprint

As a Spurs fan I have to say that Arsenal on their game are a lovely side to watch , indeed I watched most of the first half from behind the couch

there is however a tendency to over embellish and an inability to respond when the tide turns against them.

Spurs , on the other hand have a sense of self belief and will pursue a seemingly lost cause.