ARF & AMRF Management Fees

For PAYE folk, if they have the application form and cheque hand delivered to Zurich by Thursday - will this meet the 31st October deadline?

The date on the RAC/PRSA1/PRSA2 Certificate will be the date that Zurich Life receive the money.

You're going a bit off thread though.

Thanks GSheehy

Getting back o topic!, could you answer post 30 please?

I think this would help lots of people.

@elacsaplau

You can research most of that yourself by picking an Irish product provider and index tracking fund that you want to compare to the bare index.

You'd be better off doing some of the leg work, posting it in a new thread, and when you run into a problem with it address it to more than one person on here.

Like you said, there's a bit of work in it.

Last week, I had a annual planning meeting with a client (meeting took 1 hour, work before and after took considerably more) and the work she had to do afterwards? Book a 1st class ticket to India as spending time there was something she always wanted to do but never thought she could afford to. We showed her that she could. This client pays me to tell her to spend her money because I provide her with the certainty that it's alright to do so.

Steven
www.bluewaterfp.ie

So an individual goes to a financial advisor thinking she can't afford a trip to India and comes out and books not only a ticket to India but a FIRST CLASS Ticket to India after finding out she has more money than she thought......Can you let me know when you are free Steven?!!!

So an individual goes to a financial advisor thinking she can't afford a trip to India and comes out and books not only a ticket to India but a FIRST CLASS Ticket to India after finding out she has more money than she thought......Can you let me know when you are free Steven?!!!

It is a case of someone being overly cautious with their money and holding back on spending it on experiences for fear of running out in the future. I was able to show that client, using prudent assumptions, that she has enough money to do these things.

Steven
www.bluewaterfp.ie

Back