Are we getting too 'mature'?

Re: GAA - Officials out the back - Croke Park

there was a block of empty seats on level below us that were empty until just after kick off. wonder were they those ones. wondering why they were empty?

Yes you may be right. I was told this by one of those officials so as the saying goes I heard it from the horse's mouth.
No muck here Bushfire

Heard another rumour that some pubs muted the English anthem and played some rebel songs over the PA system.

I heard a rumour that GAA bigwigs feasted on BBQ'd English babies and stuck pins in a voodoo doll of QEII at 17:25 on Saturday!

there was a block of empty seats on level below us that were empty until just after kick off. wonder were they those ones. wondering why they were empty?

Were they not for emergencies, if people aren't able for the height in the upper stand? I know they usually keep a spare block for that.

Were they not for emergencies, if people aren't able for the height in the upper stand? I know they usually keep a spare block for that.

Yep , thats the rason.... they always leave a block free for people who can't manage the steps/height of the seats....

its normal for gaa matchs too , but they left a bigger block for the rugby becuase the fans would not be used to the stadum...

I heard a rumour that GAA bigwigs feasted on BBQ'd English babies and stuck pins in a voodoo doll of QEII at 17:25 on Saturday!

Different to the rumour I heard, ie that the GAA booby-trapped England's dressing room and laced their half-time orange segments with arsenic and piped Wolfe Tones' music, and I use the word loosely, in to their hotel bedrooms. No wonder Jonny and Co looked so shellshocked all evening. Down with the GAA and all that sort of thing, as Fr Dougal might have put it.