Are we getting too 'mature'?

DrMoriarty

I'm delighted there was no nonsense at the singing of GSTQ, but... nearly 18 hours later, and not a single 'wheeze' here yet about chariots for sale, vgc, missing one wheel, etc.?

I'm delighted there was no nonsense at the singing of GSTQ, but... nearly 18 hours later, and not a single 'wheeze' here yet about chariots for sale, vgc, missing one wheel, etc.?

Maybe we just don't care. It seems to me that it's the media trying to whip up another controversy.

There is a score difference where you just start to feel sorry for the other team....

There's a text doing the rounds about a commemoration for the 15 Englishmen massacred in Croke Park on Bloody Saturday .

I've received it 3 times so far.

There's a text doing the rounds about a commemoration for the 15 Englishmen massacred in Croke Park on Bloody Saturday . I've received it 3 times so far.

Yeah, down with all this maturity...............

Tony Blair will be playing a wreath at Croke Park next Saturday in memory of the 15 Englishmen slaughtered there yesterday by rampaging Irishmen.

When the English team were left waiting on the pitch before kick off for about 5 minutes I was wondering if the Irish army were winching the machine guns up above the Hill or something!

There's a text doing the rounds...
A man has been found in the Grand canal in Dublin wearing an England rugby jersey, suspenders, nylons and a bra.
The rugby shirt has been removed by the Gardaí to save the family any embarrassment.

Picture in today's Indo with a Republican Sinn Fein protestor wearing a Glasgow Celtic jersey with a banner saying "Keep foreign games out of Croke Park" Classic

Picture in today's Indo with a Republican Sinn Fein protestor wearing a Glasgow Celtic jersey with a banner saying "Keep foreign games out of Croke Park" Classic
That is hilarious. Found it here if you want the link - you have to register.

GAA - Officials out the back - Croke Park

I heard today that a number of county GAA official that attended the Rugby match in Croke Park on Saturday didn't take their seats until the English Anthem was over.

Re: GAA - Officials out the back - Croke Park

You mean they stood for it? That's a nice gesture of respect on their part.

I heard today that a number of county GAA official that attended the Rugby match in Croke Park on Saturday didn't take their seats until the English Anthem was over.

That was probably muck spread by those who assumed the GAA muck savages wouldn't know how to behave themselves, that they'd throw muck at GSTQ and all that. Jeez, that's an awful lot of muck.

Re: GAA - Officials out the back - Croke Park

there was a block of empty seats on level below us that were empty until just after kick off. wonder were they those ones. wondering why they were empty?