Are these prices too good to be true?

slookie

Hi...came across this website via e mail...their prices seem very low for tv's etc. What do ye think? Anyone dealt with them?
[broken link removed]

Only comment I can make is that you'd probably be caught for custom's charges as they come into the country as the product(s) will be coming from a non-EU country.

Do a search to see if they are selling on ebay ... check their rep/feedback ... (you could also email them and ask them for their ebay identity if they have one).

I've bought small items via ebay (from China) .... memory sticks etc.

I bought a phone once and paid the custom's charge on the way in.

As RMCF said .... I'd be slow to buy larger goods. (Harder to send back!

Also .... the website domain has only been registered since the 16th of December 2009 .... another reason to stay away from it!

Last edited:
Ok should have googled it first...realise now its a scam...and was wondering why my hotmail was receiving very few e mails in past few weeks. Google and ye'll see..

For ages I was getting bombarded with emails from 'wholesale' electrical stores in China. On ebay i did buy a couple of memory cards or bluetooth dongle from China......all which were of poor quality or not licenced.

If buying anything large like a tv etc I would only buy from reputable firms that you know or have heard about.