Are these prices too good to be true?

slookie

Hi...came across this website via e mail...their prices seem very low for tv's etc. What do ye think? Anyone dealt with them?
[broken link removed]

Only comment I can make is that you'd probably be caught for custom's charges as they come into the country as the product(s) will be coming from a non-EU country.

Do a search to see if they are selling on ebay ... check their rep/feedback ... (you could also email them and ask them for their ebay identity if they have one).

I've bought small items via ebay (from China) .... memory sticks etc.

I bought a phone once and paid the custom's charge on the way in.

As RMCF said .... I'd be slow to buy larger goods. (Harder to send back! :)

Also .... the website domain has only been registered since the 16th of December 2009 .... another reason to stay away from it!

Last edited:
Ok should have googled it first...realise now its a scam...and was wondering why my hotmail was receiving very few e mails in past few weeks. Google and ye'll see..

For ages I was getting bombarded with emails from 'wholesale' electrical stores in China. On ebay i did buy a couple of memory cards or bluetooth dongle from China......all which were of poor quality or not licenced.

If buying anything large like a tv etc I would only buy from reputable firms that you know or have heard about.

Back