Are the Dept of Justice on work-to-rule??

rockofages

I have just phoned all 15 court houses around the country trying to get through to any Probate Registry, and none are answering the phone!:mad:

Part of the work to rule have also cut down on the counter time. Answering but only at certain times.

Limerick probate office were working today and last friday- yesterday I rang and the limerick circuit court office answering machine was on. CSSO were only answering phones intermittantly over the last while. Various tax offices just have answering machines on etc etc.

Yes they are not answering phones at certain times - I don't know the details, as I'm not a member of the union, but do some work for them.

Yesterday afternoon, they told me they were not answering their phones.

Well as it turns out they're not on a work-to-rule (well not officially anyway). Got an answer from Wexford.

The DoJ Financial Shared Services in Killarney are on a WTR tho, and weren't taking phone calls today. I don't mind as I was phoning to see how much money I owe them :)

Well as it turns out they're not on a work-to-rule (well not officially anyway). Got an answer from Wexford.

The DoJ Financial Shared Services in Killarney are on a WTR tho, and weren't taking phone calls today. I don't mind as I was phoning to see how much money I owe them :)

Unfortunately Killarney owe me money since last month which I have yet to receive because of their WTR! Seems whoever pays us in Killarney was off sick and no-one else will take over the job because of the work-to-rule.

Bet the Garda Commissioner has no problem getting paid though, it's sickening IMHO.

Unfortunately Killarney owe me money since last month which I have yet to receive because of their WTR! Seems whoever pays us in Killarney was off sick and no-one else will take over the job because of the work-to-rule.

Bet the Garda Commissioner has no problem getting paid though, it's sickening IMHO.
If you are paid late, the Prompt Payments Act will apply. The SecGen of Justice personally reviews all extra payments made under this Act each month.

Back