Applying custom style to all cell comments in Excel?

gianni

I have worked on several sheets worth of Excel data. I have been putting in comments when required. I have been using the default comment settings . Now 'some' people are claiming that the comment font is too small.

Does anyone know of a way to reformat the text size and comment box size of multiple comments ? Obviously it can be done by going into each comment individually but I haven't time to do this. Basically, is there a way to adjust the default comment settings so that all comment boxes are enlarged and all font sizes within them are increased !

Thanks in advance

Re: Editing Comments in Excel

I'd imagine that you may need to create a new template and specify the required style for comments in it?

Can be done with a macro... Not sure how easy it is to do by manually (I'd reckon there isn't something like a Word style which can change everything in a document at once - but I'm very open to correction!)

Can be done with a macro... Not sure how easy it is to do by manually (I'd reckon there isn't something like a Word style which can change everything in a document at once - but I'm very open to correction!)

While you can [broken link removed] in Word 2003, I couldn't find a way of Replacing the values.

However, you can do it in a macro as God 2000 (?) says - check out here.

On my system comments look ok and seem to be in proportion to everything else (8pt font, vs. 10pt for the rest). If it's just some users, why don't they change the zoom?

Not quite God 2000 - the gd refers to my initials...

Maybe I should have used the initials from the Irish translation though...