KBC Appeals with KBC

Yes we are waiting to hear if we will be granted an oral hearing. And yes the calls would have proved alot for us also. They are denying the calls took place.

Received 3rd letter to day . They are looking for more specific information on 1 item which is more relevant to my situation rather than a general request for information. The panel says they have had there initial meeting to review my appeal. They have advised once they receive this information they will then deal with my request for an oral hearing. In my previous letter to them I did reiterate that we were going around in circles and asked them to kindly consider my request for the oral hearing. I have 10 days to submit same.

Yes I had an oral hearing last week
Aishling I have an oral hearing next week . My solicitor has no idea the questions I will be asked or even what it entails . I'm very nervous about it ? Will ulster Bank have representatives there ? Any help greatly appreciated

Hi all,

Just joined this forum. I just received letter last week that my appeal was successful for panel B. I was awarded 90% of total amount the appeal can award.
I'm not really happy that the amounts have been capped.
I called the ombudsman but it's 6 months before a further complaint is even responded to.
Has anyone rejected the outcome of appeal.?

This is the section about compensation limits and escalating to panel A

Attachments

• 31CE2D22-D176-47ED-8BE6-3A6BE2E0A76D.jpeg
    31CE2D22-D176-47ED-8BE6-3A6BE2E0A76D.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 470
I finally received a cd with supposedly audio of calls after 10 months waiting, however I can't access these .wav files and am shocked with the little amount over this 10 year period.

Has anyone appealing received all of their calls? I am worn out and I just don't know where else to go from here to get them.

The first time round with the ombudsman our CD wouldn't open.
This time round waited a long time, first wouldn't open. Then eventually got one to open and it only had one phone conversation on it. (When there should have been 30 I'd say at a guess) Even in the log of the calls that was with all the information that was sent to me it had a list not up to date but even on that it showed several calls. They deny the calls and said most of our communication was written but yet where are those letters?!

The first time round with the ombudsman our CD wouldn't open.
This time round waited a long time, first wouldn't open. Then eventually got one to open and it only had one phone conversation on it. (When there should have been 30 I'd say at a guess) Even in the log of the calls that was with all the information that was sent to me it had a list not up to date but even on that it showed several calls. They deny the calls and said most of our communication was written but yet where are those letters?!
It's really unfair how they get away with it all.

The last I heard the panel were in touch with the bank again for information, the bank have another week to reply. I dont yet know if then we will have to or not. We still have not been told if we will have an oral hearing. So on it goes.

Have you decided if you are bringing anyone with you? We like yourself have been met with similar responses from the bank.

Have you decided if you are bringing anyone with you? We like yourself have been met with similar responses from the bank.
We don't know if we'll have anyone to come along. You'll have Padraic Kissane with you I hope? He couldn't help us.

Yes if we are granted a hearing we will. A year and a half and still waiting. I think the best thing is probably not reply to their response and maybe the panel will move along but its difficult to do that when the banks responses are lies. Any how time will tell.

Yes if we are granted a hearing we will. A year and a half and still waiting. I think the best thing is probably not reply to their response and maybe the panel will move along but its difficult to do that when the banks responses are lies. Any how time will tell.
That was exactly the same as ourselves with the lies. I was trying to ignore it just to get the appeal reviewed & on the last day I responded saying we couldn't let it go and so the clock stared all over again.

I've had 11 letters from BDO so far, in addition to CBI.

It is a very long, drawn out and upsetting process. But it has to be done to get somewhere.

Back