appalling customer service from hibernian-help

NOAH

I want to cancel one mort protection with hibernian and have another one re-calculated, the first one I had to do in writing the 2nd by phone and they agreed to send me a quote by phone. This started 21 May and so far they have sent the refund cheque to my old address when I gave them new address in block capitals, they agreed to cancel 1st cheque and re-issue, still not recieved and I do have my post on divert. I rang again today about new quote and told " nothing has been done" . I then rang HQ and asked for CS and this was 20 minutes ago and left on hold.

Its a complete disgrace but it appears I am totally at their mercy.

noa-

I had a bad experience with Hibernian a few years ago. I had a policy with them and asked for a part encashment of €1000 to be sent to my home. This duly arrived and off I went to Thailand for six weeks to spend it. When I arrived home I found three more cheques, each for €1000, for different dates over the last few weeks from Hibernian. When I complained they said I must have signed for them as they can't release funds otherwise but i was out of the country so obviously hadn't. I never got a proper explanantion from them or apology - I moved my business elsewhere.

nice to know i am not alone and then we wonder why they ie the powers that be want to move bits of the business off shore.

noa-

I was with them for years, but had a problem which they could not resolve / apologise for, so I went elsewhere. They just didn't care enough about their loyal customers.

i think they just dont care full stop, a month is a long time to post a simple letter.

nao--