Apartment Kit Out

angrylad

Sorry I am sure this has been posted before - does anyone have any idea of the best / cheapest company that do up apartments prior to renting them out. Would really like to get a recommendation, any help is greatly appreciated

Hey Kitten
Are you plugging instore in any way? its just that the OP is seeking an apartment staging co and you post a link to a furniture store???
You have also posted this link several other times on other threads.......

Just an observation........

Hey monkeyboy, I am just a major fan of their stuff, its so well priced in comparision to any other furniture outlet and the quality is excellent. I know they do apt fit outs as I used them before for a rental I had. I was posting the website as a means of contact for angrylad as I don't know what part of the country he hails from.

When you say "the op is looking for an apt staging co" you've lost me, he clearly said he was looking for a "company that do up apartments" which instore do..........unless i have mis-read the post.

People complain about the price of things constantly......I'll happily spread the word when reasonably priced good quality goods are available.

Hi Kitten

Don't see anything on the website about apt fit outs - do I need to contact them direct??

Hey angrylad, they've changed their website alright, they used to have the individual stores listed. Ellen St. Limerick is their main hub or Tara House Annacotty is where their offices are.

I'll see if I can get a contact name and number for you directly. I've gotten to know a few in their Limerick shops.

Kitten

Hi Granville, in accrodance with the , could you confirm whether you have any connection with the above company?
Thanks,
Leo

Hi leo.
.www.gumtree.ie is a website.... sorry....New to this ( first time yesterday)
Iam a designer and we do have an ad on Gumtree but we are not in the (cheap) Bracket.There are a few other companys on that web site that do it cheap.

Back