Anywhere to Buy Photos of Dublin .. in Dublin?

little Q

Hi, I know someone leaving the country shortly... and would like to buy them some photos of Dublin (i don't have camera etc so can't do it myself). Is there anywhere that you can buy them? i know you can buy some framed ones in Clearys/Kilkenny design etc (can't remember photographers name) .. but anywhere else? I know sometimes theres a guy selling some on Grafton St... but haven't seen them since before xmas.. so something along those lines would be great. ThanksLQ

Gilen Normal has a gallery in powerscourt townhouse centre. And he has photos of dublin. he has a website too you can look at.
Over christmas there was also a gallery on Dawson street at the start of the Royal Hibernian way but that seems to close in Jan, unfortunately i cant remember the photographers name but the photos were lovely

One of my favourity photographers does b&w images, does great dublin images.
[broken link removed]

Thanks - i had a look in Powerscourt, forgot about that shop, they only had a few irish ones.. but nothing that stood out. Theres nowhere in hibernian, so presume it closed. checked that website - but seems to be based in the States? anyways... its fine.. guess i'll have to get a friend to take some photos! Thanks! Fidelma

Theres is a photo shop on abbey street near the old hector greys that sells all types of pics like this

Back