Anyone with experience of websteps.ie

Don’t waste your time with cheap 15 min website companies, they always look tacky and stand out a mile... If you’re serious about a website then use a professional company, loads of them out there, look for a referral on someone. I have used a few times, not cheap but very good.

I'd second that, get a referral off someone you know, or type out exactly what you want and get quotes from different places, view their portfolios and see if you like them and think you can work together.

I work in design and I don't agree with 'packaging' something so important to a business into these type of cheap packages. I worked in a similar style place once and it's like an assembly line, churn the products out as soon as possible. These style companies make money by buying cheap web and logo templates elsewhere, and churning out the work with very little thought. They don't have the time to spend on clients.

A proper designer will sit down with you, listen to exactly what you need, explore your competitors and what works and doesn't, and make a unique solution for your business. There are loads fo great web and design places in ireland who would give you a great solution.

Thanks to you both, appreciated. I will do further research.

Have spotted a few companies who look far more professional.

Try pluspoint.ie to get quotes, its a pretty handy site to get a good few quotes from different suppliers and it takes no time to do, unlike manually doing them

I have no connections here, just think its a great idea

We use www.go2web.ie. They also host our mail. I can edit content whenever I want and they keep the site optimised (and clean up whatever I have done every few months).
They are not cheap either.

I have no connection with them.