Anyone watching the Apprentice?

Wow, shocker last night! I so didn't see that coming!
It was a shock. I feel that Sir Alan was just looking for an excuse to fire him. Raef was lucky to be on the winning side so many times. Sir Alan took almost no time at all to decide who was to be fired. I reckon it was personal.

I was sorry to see Raef go, but he did lose the plot a bit last night. He seemed to see the advertisement as an end in itself and forgot its purpose was to sell a product. In fact, himself and Michael actually pushed the product off the screen at one point because it was getting in the way of the 'artistry' of the advert. I think as project leader the buck stopped with him and he had to be fired. He seems like a really nice guy though and I genuinely thought he would be in the final.

I really hope Lucinda or Lee win now. The others are unbearable. Alex was a useless leader last night and Lee had to take over on a couple of occasions.

I am done with this show now. He got rid of the best contestant last night. Im so annoyed.

I was dissappointed at Reaf being booted - he was such a character.

I think I'll go with Lucinda to win now...

Lucinda to win....Although I'm not sure that Alan Sugar would want to employ someone with high EQ (Emotional Intelligence)!

Sorry Raef went although I think he was as much to blame as Michael for the task going wrong - also SAS doesn't like the posh people too much I don't think so am not that surprised. Michael has GOT to go next week though surely? He's been given enough chances at this stage. I think Lucinda is good but Claire might get it - she's a bit like the badger from a couple of years ago...

There's a great blog on the guardian about it by the way if anyone wants to read it http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/organgrinder/2007/05/the_apprentice_live_blog_tonig_7.html

M

Alan Sugar would eat Lucinda for breakfast ! (I think she's great but I reckon she would need to work in a predominate female environment). I reckon Claire would have a better chance - definitely reminds me of the Badger and he let her get away. She's done really well for herself since.
Amazed Michael is still there - he has blatantly lied (claimed he was a "good Jewish boy" in his CV yet didn't know what Kosher was) and he doesn't even make good TV....boring. Raef's hair has more personality!

Finally - have they never watched the show, Sir A always loves ads that scream the product & key selling point - no matter how garish.

He was quite clear he didn't like it - he said it was an 'awful' advert; they didn't really win, so much as not lose!

I'd agree they only won by default. They worked really badly as a team and Lee's presentation was cringingly awful. I was surprised Sir Alan didn't make a bigger deal about that in the boardroom. I think he wanted to get rid of Raef this week. Michael was supposed to be Team Leader after his whiny appeal last week, but SAS changed it to Raef at the last minute.

I suspect it was purely personal. Notice that the week before he was disappointed that his team won the wedding task.

Is this normally on Wednesday nights -- looking at listings of TV programmes it seems to be on tonight at 9pm

Is this normally on Wednesday nights -- looking at listings of TV programmes it seems to be on tonight at 9pm

Usually is on Wednesdays. But for this week only it's on tonight. They made announcements about it on last weeks show.

Probably due to the England v USA footy match ?

Glad to see him finally go! Sneaky sly creature that he is. He knew he was going tonight and was absolutely awful at the task.

I dont know what "glimmer" Sir Alan saw in him, thought he was a complete empty vessel.

I was glad to see him go and was also delighted to see Helene finally get a bit of come uppance. I think Lee and Claire will be in the final now. Had hoped it would be Lucinda but I think she went a whinge too far last night and SAS has had enough of her. Alex is a bit hit and miss and has showed a dubious side to him in the boardroom and Helene is all talk and no action. I'm actually coming around to Claire. At least she had the gumption to see where she'd been going wrong and take Sir Alan's criticism on board.

Lucinda lost me last night...She was so whingy...Fair enough she was side lined by the blokey blokes but her response was pathetic...I think Claire might win now....Lee and Alex drive me nuts. Helene has very little to show for herself. Claire to win!