Anyone watching the Apprentice?

The laundry programe is still the best so far.

Definitely. I nearly cried laughing at the rich boys out getting their mocha choca moca lattes and the other joes in sweating folding sheets.

I know its totally edited for tv but besides Bear Grylls and QI, it is the best entertainment on TV.

Have you not heard of a proxy server?

Think it can work but haven't met anyone that has managed it. Apparently the BBC are quiet good at sniffing out the use of proxy servers and a good reliable UK based proxy server is hard to find unless you have a friend over there.

Definitely. I nearly cried laughing at the rich boys out getting their mocha choca moca lattes and the other joes in sweating folding sheets.

I know its totally edited for tv but besides Bear Grylls and QI, it is the best entertainment on TV.

Mine fav bit was when the girls had a 'meeting' in the car and decided that they would charge the hotel £5 a piece cos they could not be arsed thinking. The red head was behind that one too as far as I remember.

Bear Grylls and QI - don't know these but I try and keep my tv to a min. The apprentice is must see though as is You're Fired which is a scream.

I still think that Helene is the most obnoxious of a seriously obnoxious group of females. I couldn't believe her last night:

Lucinda: Let's decide our roles
Helene: Nobody's telling me what to do
Lucinda: Um, okay
Helene (to camera): That Lucinda. She's always looking for a row.

I couldn't believe how stupid Mark was either, not bringing Jenny back into the boardroom. He really deserved to go after that. I felt terribly sorry for Sarah, I couldnt understand why they all turned on her. There were far more worthy cases for their venom.

Delighted to see the two Jennifers go last night. I don't know which of them is more scary. Raef to win!

I was looking for this thread earlier. Ya both Jenny were the right choice. Irish Jenny seemed to really bottle it as a team leader.

Michael should have gone too but there's always next week - he said nothing to Jenny about the tennis which was so low she was in the gutter.

Twas the best boardroom so far though - laundry esp is still my fav though because a tv prog doesn't normally make me cry with laughter like that one did.

Lee is my favorite but not for his boardroom abilites.

Yes Reaf to win.

Did you get the feeling he let Clare off very lightly? I think he has a bit of a soft spot for her and likes the way she took his comments on board and changed her smug arrogant attitude. I still can't stand her though and would hate to see her win. I like the way Nick singled Lucinda and Sara out for praise, after all the bullying they've had to put up with from the others.

I thought he liked Claires straightforward manner of talking, but I was kind of surprised he didn't reprimand her use of the word bulls**t in the boardroom. Hasn't he told people off before for swearing?

Jennifer M may probably be the best salesperson in Europe but buying isn't her stong side.

Good decision to get rid of the pair.

Jennifer M may probably be the best salesperson in Europe but buying isn't her stong side.

If she had so little common sense buying, I would not think she would be a great person to have in sales either. Her arrogance in claiming herself to be the best salesperson in Europe was beyond belief. I would say she was not even the best in Ireland, not by a long shot.

Don't think the best sales person in Europe would just though those hoops for a 100k job!

does anyone know over what time span the apprentice is filmed? i mean is it continous over a number of days or is it one task a week?

They must get some time off between tasks because Alex had his hair cut in last night's episode.

Michael should have been fired last night, can't bear to look at his whingey face anymore. Alan was just about to fire him last night when he started crying into his face. Waste of space.

Michael should have been fired last night, can't bear to look at his whingey face anymore. Alan was just about to fire him last night when he started crying into his face. Waste of space.

Agreed! What a wuss....Moaning and complaining...The girl who left at least did so with dignity....He just looks pathetic now...Cringe! That guy Lee drives me nuts. He is so aggressive and his use of that stupid phrase 'thats what I'm talking about' is so annoying!

Michael will go next week I'd say and then Helen and Alex over the following two weeks. The four on the winning team last night will be the last 4 in it I'd say. Claire and Raef will be the last two.

I am vering towards Claire and Raef but it can change so much. The blondy fella is hiding in the grass and bit and Sir Alan has his cards marked now.

I'd like to see Raef and Lucinda in the final.They both rise above the b*tching and backbiting and just concentrate on the task in hand.

I thought Helene should have gone this week. She made a fundamentally bad decision that lost the team the task and was also a useless project manager. Instead of posing around in wedding dresses and moaning to the camera about Sara's aggressive sales technique, she should have taken the lead and done something about it. Her remarks at the start of the programme about how she wouldn't mix with these people and would fire them if she had to work with them show how self deluded she is.