Anyone watching the Apprentice?

Basically, that she wouldn't employ women because they're always heading off on maternity leave and coming back to work whenever they like.

Basically, that she wouldn't employ women because they're always heading off on maternity leave and coming back to work whenever they like.

Valid piont...about most i know including the four sisters and the wife.

Anyone see it last night? I thought the Irish girl, who had been playing a clever game up until now, really let herself down. She was soooo and cocky and is obviously not popular with the other contestants. I just loved the total silence when she announced that Sir Alan thought she was cold.

it was good all right. She deserved to be kicked out / fired for giving the exclusive rights to the cinema etc.

I’d have forgiven her for giving the exclusive rights but what was unforgivable was when they initially sat down in the board room prior to knowing if they won or lost she announced to Sugar that she didn’t rate her project manager, which as a result saw her nominated to be fired.
As a long time hater of all reality shows I think the apprentice is excellent.
Just hope they fire that Clare girl soon- what an attitude

I still think Raef will win.

Though the girl who was kicked off the last night came accross as a nice enough girl on the You're Fired. The women are such b*tches to each other so at least she didn't slag them all off.

Think Irish Jenny will last another bit she's good T.V unless some of the lads pick a lot of them are keeping quite as far as I can see.

The laundry espisode is still the best so far - was in tears laughing at it.

I would love to see Helene get her come uppance as well. I think she's another bully and, while she praised Lucinda's management abilities to camera, she slagged her off in the board room.

does anyone watch the unseen bits and previews on [broken link removed] ? recently it has changed so that you cant watch it any more because you are outside the uk. does anyone know what this is about and is there any way to get round this.

does anyone watch the unseen bits and previews on [broken link removed] ? recently it has changed so that you cant watch it any more because you are outside the uk. does anyone know what this is about and is there any way to get round this.

That's most annoying. I tried changing the country setting in Control Panel and entering a UK postal code on bbc.co.uk but it didn't fool the site. I'm guessing the site blocks foreign IP addresses. Maybe hiding the IP address is the way to go?

Last night was pretty tame I thought....except for that last bit where the girl was verbally attacked by some of the guys when she came back to the house after the elimations....That guy Raef really went up in my estimation when he told them their attack was inappropriate....The nerve of the other two guys!
The two project managers last night were awful!

I agree it was awful and that girl with the red hair needs a good slap BUT why did the girl that they were victimising sit there and take it all. She could have just got up and left the room.I think she was playing her own game at highlighting how rotten the others were and how vulnerable she was. What do you think?

I watched this behind my hands. Both ideas were bad but the environmental friendly cards.

I like Raef (have him down as the winner since week 2). The lads ganged up on that girl because they had lost their pal.

She needs to speak up for herself alright cos she had a good idea about religious cards with a more modern look and it was as if she didn't speak.

Red head is just being kept for TV value IMO.

The laundry programe is still the best so far.

good theory on her playing a game!! i was shocked at what we saw last night when she was attacked by the others and i thought the two men were ass's for doing it. alex, what a poser ant two faced!! but at the same time we are only seeing what the camera's are showing us. maybe the girl is crap?

maybe the girl is crap?

Ya maybe she is - I don't think she has a chance of winning with her moaning. I'd say she will go next week.

As Raef said the decision was made in the boardroom by the boss, it wasn't the lads place to assume she was not pulling her weight because Red Head and Loud Jenny said she wasn't and then think it was okay to to gang up on her like that.

You are only able to watch it if you are using a UK IP address.

I suppose the programmes are paid by the UK licence payers, not by us here in the rep. of Ireland. We are lucky we are getting the BBC tv free as it is, I suppose.