Anyone want to be my friend? Free Sky+ Box

Moneypit

I have two vouchers for a free Sky+ box when you sign up with SKY TV, send me a PM if interested.
Thanks.

:D these are being sent to everyone me thinks.. you get a nice €75 for yourself too Moneypit! You forgot to mention that part! :rolleyes:

Hi.
I already have sky buy would love free sky + box,can i get that as your friend?

Hi.
I already have sky buy would love free sky + box,can i get that as your friend?

Nope, new customers only. It's €99 plus €100 installation for existing customers with an additional 12 month contract period.
Leo

:D these are being sent to everyone me thinks.. you get a nice €75 for yourself too Moneypit! You forgot to mention that part! :rolleyes:

Ah you're just jealous because you didn't get to put it in the bargain forum! :rolleyes:

:D I dunno that its much of a bargain, I'm not really sure that I would recommend Sky to a friend after all the trouble I have had with them.

:D I dunno that its much of a bargain, I'm not really sure that I would recommend Sky to a friend after all the trouble I have had with them.

Have to say I'm the complete opposite, I previously had Chorus and was never off the phone to them complaining. Two years and haven't had even a slight problem with Sky.

I have had three sky+ boxes already this year. Shoulda been replaced with another (the 4th) last time the engineer came out but he claimed some crap about it being a signal problem.

Now I'm back to having failed recordings nearly everyday. I hate Sky!

Back