anyone used Warmcel 500 insulation?

carefree

just wanted to know if anyone has experience of Warmcell 500? it has been highly recommended to us for a Timber Frame home. It costs quite a bit more but might well be worth it. Also does it have any soundproofing qualities as that's what concerns us most about TF.

You should give them a call. I phoned them some time back and if they cannot give any advice themselves they will take your number and get one of their experts to call you back in a day or so. I found them very helpful.

I had my house done by Ecowise in Galway with it. Exellent job compared to quilt materials, imho

Just having my timberframe house done with it today. Hard to get information on it, but what I could find merited, in my opinion the extra cost. Heard that WHICH magazine voted it No. 1 of all insulation material, but I can't substantiate this. Apparently alot of timberframe builds on the continent are using it. I liked it from the point of view that it fills in all the holes etc. better than would be achieved with fibreglass and also it sould'nt sag over time.

Back