Anyone used Alpharooms.com for hotels

Bonafide

Has anyone used Alpharooms.com for hotel bookings. They have a good offer on a Hotel I wish to book for the summer and appear to let you pay in USD which has an additional saving.

Yes I was in Spain last November and booked my hotel through Alpharooms. No problems whatsoever. On your return they will even email you asking you to write a review of the hotel that you stayed in. I have also used HotelClub and Octopus with no problems either.

I have used them twice for my holidays and once for booking my mams and they where very good in that case as the payment never went through as my mams bank blocked her credit card by mistake as hers previous new one got lost in the post. And they e-mailed us and phoned us to inform us about this problem. They could have cancelled room on them.

You can check out reviews for one you like aswell

Thanks for the replies guys!

I have emailed them with some queries about the booking and found them to be very prompt in their replies and very informative.

I think I am going to go ahead and book them as they are cheaper than booking with the hotel directly.

Back