anyone use underfloordirect.co.uk.

hayabusa

Folks,

Got a price of these guys based in N.I. Price seems to be a lot cheaper that any other supplier.
Has anyone used them. What is the quality like. They supply the kits only. Considering putting thie UFH system in.

Anyone with any advice. got prices from uponor and unipipe too expensive for me.
Anyone supplied with kits from other suppliers that they would recommend.
Thanks for your input.

Hayabusa,

Try Powertech in Carrickmore, Co. Tyrone. I purchased from them & found them to be very responsive with any queries. Also noted UF Direct's very competitive prices but had a nightmare getting any responses from them to queries.

Thanks Apple1.

I now have a price from underfloor direct and powertec as per mail from "apple1" above.
Both of these companies are cheaper than places like unipipe or uponor.
I am just wondering why this is the case.
both the above suppliers use a pipe with the aluminium layer, however as far as i know both use a copper manifold, and the more expensive suppliers supply stainless steel manifolds.
as this UFH can be layed only once i want to be sure i am making the correct decision going with one of the above. I originally wanted Unipipe but cannot justify the large difference in price.
In a nutshell can someone point out the good points and bad points or certail types pipe manifolds thermostats etc etc.

Can anyone that has used the above systems please confirm that they work well for you.

Appreciate your replies on this matter.

Apple1. Can you please confirm the type of stats digital analog, make model etc.

Thanks

Back