anyone suggest a warm Feburary budget break in Europe somewhere?

Malta is probably as far south as you can get and still be in Europe. We were there in December two years ago and the weather was great.
We stayed at the Fortina Spa in Sliema - if you check their website and also the Mercury Direct website you should be able to get a reasonable deal.

I have been to the Fortina too, not in Feb though, but loved it. They have an ad in this weeks Mail on Sunday with special offers which is where I booked it from at the time.

You could try Madeira Island in Portugal.Aer Lingus fly direct from Dublin now. It's a nice place

going to fuerteventura in feby. hoping the weather is good. lots of private accommodation for rent. ryanair 3 times a week. great place to relax and do absolutely nothing.

cant beat the Canary Islands (any of them) for budget breaks anytime of the year, have been in December, March, September and weather is always fantastic - they have the climate all year round. Playa Blanca is beautiful in Lanzarote, not much to do except laze in the sun - if thats your thing.

cant beat the Canary Islands (any of them) for budget breaks anytime of the year, have been in December, March, September and weather is always fantastic -

I thought so as well until I went to Lanzarote last March. It rained for the whole week and was cold! No guarantees that time of year!

going to fuerteventura in feby. hoping the weather is good. lots of private accommodation for rent. ryanair 3 times a week. great place to relax and do absolutely nothing.

Would agree. Fuerteventura is more laid back than Lanzarote if that's your thing. Have been there 3 times; May, October & December - & weather always good.

Though as another poster said, February is probably the least settled month in the canaries. Having said that, Feb still gets much more good weather than bad and tends to be cheaper due to the relative unpredictability of the weather.

Back