Anyone seen cushions for garden furniture?

blinkbelle

Hi,

Sorry if its a bit early in the morning to be talking about this but here goes!!

I got a set of wooden garden furniture in woodies, table, 6 chairs, and parasol for €700. There was cushions there but they were nearly €40 EACH!!! I wasn't going to spend €240 on cushions, even though they were nice and matched etc.

Does anyone know where I could get or has anyone seen any nice cushions? They have to be for back as well as bottom of seat.

I didnt see any other high back ones in woodies. Im in the midlands and willing to travel in and around. Will pay 15/20 per cushion.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I'm also on the hunt for cushions, what colour are they?? I want red ones...

You're in luck then ... They are red (according to flyer in the Indo on Wed) !!! Hurry up tho coz with this weather they will sell out quick I reckon.

do you know if they have any orange ones? Will pop in to tesco this evening and have a look. Thanks Nedtastic!!

Hi everyone, have been to 2 tescos and can't find any red cushions for garden furniture, was it a particular tescos you were in?? One of the really big ones or something??

Ta
Muffinb

I went to my local tesco the other evening and didnt see any cushions. they had a good bit of garden stuff. maybe they were all sold out?

i went to a different woodies yesterday and got the ones i wanted for €120 there was 2 per packet. the guy that sold me the table said they were €40 each so im delighted...only hope the sun will come back out to play now!!