Anyone seen cushions for garden furniture?

blinkbelle

Hi,

Sorry if its a bit early in the morning to be talking about this but here goes!!

I got a set of wooden garden furniture in woodies, table, 6 chairs, and parasol for €700. There was cushions there but they were nearly €40 EACH!!! I wasn't going to spend €240 on cushions, even though they were nice and matched etc.

Does anyone know where I could get or has anyone seen any nice cushions? They have to be for back as well as bottom of seat.

I didnt see any other high back ones in woodies. Im in the midlands and willing to travel in and around. Will pay 15/20 per cushion.

Thanks in advance.:cool:

Last edited:
You're in luck then ... They are red (according to flyer in the Indo on Wed) !!! Hurry up tho coz with this weather they will sell out quick I reckon.

do you know if they have any orange ones? Will pop in to tesco this evening and have a look. Thanks Nedtastic!!

Hi everyone, have been to 2 tescos and can't find any red cushions for garden furniture, was it a particular tescos you were in?? One of the really big ones or something??

Ta
Muffinb

I went to my local tesco the other evening and didnt see any cushions. they had a good bit of garden stuff. maybe they were all sold out?

i went to a different woodies yesterday and got the ones i wanted for €120 there was 2 per packet. the guy that sold me the table said they were €40 each so im delighted...only hope the sun will come back out to play now!!:cool:

Back