Anyone know who to complain to in First Active?

Dave Vanian

I have an ongoing customer (lack of) service complaint in relation to my First Active deposit accounts. My local branch keep telling me to e-mail the relevant team, who then ignore my e-mails. :mad:

I always prefer pinning down an individual person to complain to. Anyone got a name (and ideally an e-mail address) for Operations Director, Customer Service Director etc.?

I thought that the appropriate person for complaints used to be listed on the Financial Regulator's website but I can't find it.

Thanks.

?
Step-by-step Concerns Procedure

We want to:

• make it easy for you to raise your concern
  • listen to your concern
  • consider how you'd like us to remedy your concern
  • make sure you're satisfied with how your concern was handled
How and where to raise your concern

If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service you can tell us about your concerns in any of the following ways:

• In person - visit any of our branches and speak to one of our staff. Use our Branch Locator to find your nearest branch.
  • In writing - address your letter to The Manager of your account holding branch or your Relationship Manager. Use our Branch Locator to find your nearest branch.
  • By telephone - use your usual number for contacting the Bank

Thanks Clubman.

How and where to raise your concern
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service you can tell us about your concerns in any of the following ways:

• In person - visit any of our branches and speak to one of our staff. Use our Branch Locator to find your nearest branch. Done.
  • In writing - address your letter to The Manager of your account holding branch or your Relationship Manager. Use our Branch Locator to find your nearest branch. Done.
  • By telephone - use your usual number for contacting the Bank Done.
So when all else fails...

Back