Anyone know where to buy a wii in Dublin?

I'll sell you a perfect 2nd hand one for a decent price. One controller + nunchuck, Games: Wii Sports, Legend of Zelda. Impulse buy last christmas and got tired of it. PM me if you want any more details.....(i'm in Dublin)

Yep, still have the lot, always annoys me why they make the box barely big enough for the contents, so annoying trying to put it all back in!

As I said I don't use it so any decent offer and its yours.

The wii for me is bit of a rip off bought one last year for my two kids for 240euro with one game that comes with it. But you end up having to buy a second controler 50euro and two nunchucks 30euro each total 360. Best deals if you going to buy one do is in smyths. check online first to see if in stock first.

Wii signed sealed and delivered to the OP at a very reasonable price!

In case anyone is interested....just for comparison, I checked out a well known gaming/music/DVD shop in Dublin city centre. They are buying 2nd hand Wiis at €130 and selling them at €240......i'm so much happier having sold mine directly to someone rather than fuelling this establishment's ridiculuous markup. Just a heads up on what you can save by buying on ebay etc....

Speaking on Today FM’ s Ray Foley Show this afternoon, Michael Finucane, GameStop’s commercial director, said that while the first release of Wiis were mostly reserved for people who pre-ordered their consoles, GamesStop should have a shipment which will include non-booked consoles sometime next week.
He said this will be followed by another shipment before Christmas.
The recommended euro price is €249, and £179 in the Northern Ireland and the rest of the UK. However, besides the general euro price there is no set price for the Republic and retailers vary.Smyth's Toys are selling the Wii for €269.99, putting the console at €20 over the set ‘euro’ price. We have contacted Nintendo’s press office for confirmation on the RRP for the Republic.

My mate recently bought one in HMV for €270 which included Mario Kart & Tiger Woods 09. Tiger Woods wasn't in stock so they let him have another game instead. He took Cally of Duty. I thought this was a good deal and most places are selling the console for €270 without these bonus games.

Game shops are doing great deals also €319 2 controls/2 nunchucks and 2 games not bad
Also HMV
Getting on myself waiting until after Christmas

Are these hard to get.

Just called into the local xtravision (ardee) and they said they had none in stock and all ordered ones were taken!!

Hey i was just wondering if you still have the wii??I'm guessing you sold it by now!

I'll sell you a perfect 2nd hand one for a decent price. One controller + nunchuck, Games: Wii Sports, Legend of Zelda. Impulse buy last christmas and got tired of it. PM me if you want any more details.....(i'm in Dublin)

Hey,i'm guessing you sold your wii by now!?

Back