Anyone know where i can get a manikin ( shop window ) for use in art- any condition?

austria2

Hi all!
I know its an off-chance but perhaps somebody knows where I might get a manikin--or indeed a part-broken one or even body parts for doing a mosaic project?
Thanks

You could try Irish Liquidators. They have a shop on Belgard Road in Tallaght and they appear to have a wide variety of goods. You can google them for more information. No connection with them whatsoever.

A friend was looking for mannequins recently, for a new museum visitor attraction, and he found the best price on the island for new ones was a shop suppliers ( suppliers of shop fittings ) in Belfast. I can find out their name and p.m. you if you want. Think he said they were about £80 each. There are a handful of shop fittings suppliers around the country - if you ask them, they may have some secondhand ones cheap or even free, as they sometimes refurbish shops around the country / replace their old mannequins.

thanks to all

I finally got my mannikin in a big shop that was upcycling to newer style ones- lucky me, for free, had to collect. looked weird walking along a street with a full naked lady mannikin!

now what shall I saw it up with?

Back