Anyone know the cheapest country to buy authentic tag watches from?

M

MEDSTER

hi people, i kinda need some advice on watch prices, for any of you who have already been through what i currently am.

Ok, im trying to purchase a tag heuer watch, the uk seems to be over-priced in comparison to some other countries (so ive been told), i will be travelling to the states in late jan, then switzerland in april but wernt quite sure if i should put off my purchase till then.

does anyone know of anywhere selling tag watches relatively cheaper then the going price for the uk? please msg me, thanks, med

The US or Dubai are your best bets.As your heading to the US anyway I'd hold off until then.

I would second Dubai. My friend reconed he got a 40% saving on the same watch in dublin. could it really be so much ?

Have to agree with Dubai. I saved 1/3 of the Irish purchase price by buying my Breitling through Dubai.

maybe theres a business idea here for high end watches ,jewelry for a couple with long arms

thanks people, i shall take all this on board, i too have heard a thing or two about the states being cheap (uk to us exchange rates etc), guess il find out soon enough and let you all know.

I have been told that a couple of countries throughout europe had these swiss watches on really cheap (a couple of years ago) untill the retailers narrowed the margin gap to approx 5%, apparently they plan to do so worldwide, so any business ventures in to this area need to be taken up soon