Anyone know the cheapest country to buy authentic tag watches from?

M

MEDSTER

hi people, i kinda need some advice on watch prices, for any of you who have already been through what i currently am.

Ok, im trying to purchase a tag heuer watch, the uk seems to be over-priced in comparison to some other countries (so ive been told), i will be travelling to the states in late jan, then switzerland in april but wernt quite sure if i should put off my purchase till then.

does anyone know of anywhere selling tag watches relatively cheaper then the going price for the uk? please msg me, thanks, med

I would second Dubai. My friend reconed he got a 40% saving on the same watch in dublin. could it really be so much ?

Have to agree with Dubai. I saved 1/3 of the Irish purchase price by buying my Breitling through Dubai.

maybe theres a business idea here for high end watches ,jewelry for a couple with long arms :)

thanks people, i shall take all this on board, i too have heard a thing or two about the states being cheap (uk to us exchange rates etc), guess il find out soon enough and let you all know.

I have been told that a couple of countries throughout europe had these swiss watches on really cheap (a couple of years ago) untill the retailers narrowed the margin gap to approx 5%, apparently they plan to do so worldwide, so any business ventures in to this area need to be taken up soon

Back