anyone know the best website/travel agent to get Cheap flights to australia?

Kiki86

Hi,

Iv made the decision to emigrate to australia and ideally would love to go approx the 2nd week in january 2009. I realise that I have left it quite late but just wondered if anyone had any tips as to the best provider of cheap flights to sydney?Thanks

Hi,

Iv made the decision to emigrate to australia and ideally would love to go approx the 2nd week in january 2009. I realise that I have left it quite late but just wondered if anyone had any tips as to the best provider of cheap flights to sydney?Thanks

I searched all the various airlines online... and various routes but at the end of it I couldn't get a cheaper price than that offered by Trailfinders (Dawson St, Dublin). I have no connection with them, other than buying flights from them.

You are travelling at the most expensive time of the year....school /summer holidays in OZ at the moment. February to May will be cheaper. Also do you have permanent residency otherwise you will need to buy a return ticket.

Hi,

I must be stupid or something but you have made the decision and all you need is the ticket!!!!, what about Visa', 3k in personal bank account, your receiver address, your prospect's all arranged if not they (the Aussies) won't be long sending you back. and you arranged all this in last two weeks since the idea came into your head.Fair play to you,

I find e-travel.ie very good price and efficiency wise, I have no connection with them.

I must be stupid or something but you have made the decision and all you need is the ticket!!!!, what about Visa', 3k in personal bank account, your receiver address, your prospect's all arranged if not they (the Aussies) won't be long sending you back. and you arranged all this in last two weeks since the idea came into your head.Fair play to you,

Cant tell whether your being sarcastic or not but just to inform you, i have been headhunted by an Australian company and they have kindly offered to arrange visas etc in an attempt to get me to work for them.The flight however, is something i must organise myself.I also wanted to know what was the cheapest airline so that my family and friends could avail of it.

Thanks to everyone for their replies.

Headhunted???? Is there a website where you can post your CV so employers in Australia can view them? I am sick of getting automated
emails from Australian job websites, I would much prefer an employer over there to be able to view my CV. Any advice?

Back