Anyone know of Japanese car import dealers in Dublin and if they have a web-site?

Re: Anyone know of Jap import dealers in Dublin and if they have a web-site?

There's one in the Rush/Skerries area. Can't remember their name off the top of my head but they regularly advertise in the back of the North County Leader.
I know that Michael Barrable in Airside does import jap cars as they had an import Toyota there the last time i was up.
HTH

You could try S & B Motors or Fine Motors or Southside Automotive .All of these have websites..........

which car u going for that u wanted an import? watch out theres thread here about clocking and specialy those gararge near red cow.beware

Was thinking of a subaru forrester, I was thinking a jap import might be cheaper?

Was thinking of a subaru forrester, I was thinking a jap import might be cheaper?

Cheaper and possibly clocked. I haven't tried but I'd imagine it might be difficult to check up on a car that comes from the far east.

hi,

How are you doing. Contact on this number for getting details. They are dealing with jap imports car in good price. There number is 086-3001347 & name is Sunny.

Good luck

Regards