Anyone know a good Mercedes Garage/Dealer for servicing car in D8/South Dublin?

NicolaM

Can anyone recommend a Mercedes garage around D8/South Dublin? My (imported from the UK) 2002 Mercedes is due a service and I had huge problems with my last Mercedes garage with my last car (spent thousands, car still not working properly, turns out it was an electrical fault that an auto-electrician sorted out subsequently, charging me €100!!!). Do I need to go to an authorised Mercedes garage to maintain my Full Service History for re-sale? And what exactly does 'F.S.H' mean, anyway?
Also anyone have an idea what'd be a reasonable price for a service (type 'a' service, is what the on-board screen is telling me...)
Thanks for the help..

Nicola

I found Alo Kavanagh Cars in Sandyford very good. Bought my car there and have found Robbie in their service dept very helpful.

Thanks for that .. Anyone have any idea what FSH actually means(especially wondering re avoiding doing anything that might affect re-sale value of car, ie if I go to a non mercedes garage, does that mean the car no longer has a full service history...)
Nicola