Anyone know a good Mercedes Garage/Dealer for servicing car in D8/South Dublin?

NicolaM

Can anyone recommend a Mercedes garage around D8/South Dublin? My (imported from the UK) 2002 Mercedes is due a service and I had huge problems with my last Mercedes garage with my last car (spent thousands, car still not working properly, turns out it was an electrical fault that an auto-electrician sorted out subsequently, charging me €100!!!). Do I need to go to an authorised Mercedes garage to maintain my Full Service History for re-sale? And what exactly does 'F.S.H' mean, anyway?
Also anyone have an idea what'd be a reasonable price for a service (type 'a' service, is what the on-board screen is telling me...)
Thanks for the help..
:)
Nicola

I found Alo Kavanagh Cars in Sandyford very good. Bought my car there and have found Robbie in their service dept very helpful.

Thanks for that :).. Anyone have any idea what FSH actually means(especially wondering re avoiding doing anything that might affect re-sale value of car, ie if I go to a non mercedes garage, does that mean the car no longer has a full service history...):confused:
Nicola

Back