Anyone help me identify this irish song?

Bubbly Scot

On a works night out at the weekend once the drink started flowing we started singing along with the guy on the guitar. One song in particular sticks (a little) in my mind. The only things I can remember is it was slowish but with a good sway feel. All the irish were belting it out and the only line I can remember is "I was walking along (the streets?) in Dublin"...tried Googling it but not found anything.

If I had sound I could hum that one line :D

for some reason, summer in dublin by bagatelle is coming to mind, even though the lyrics don't exactly match.. " the young people walking on grafton street'....

Could it possibly be "Summer in Dublin" by Bagatelle

That's the one!! just found it on youtube! It was a bit faster the other night. Sorry about the vague recollections but I was a few bottles of Coors the other side of sober.

Thanks guys. Sorted now, next Christmas I'll know the words! :D

Streets of London? (kinda sounds like Dublin with a few pints on ye!)

That's the one!! just found it on youtube! It was a bit faster the other night. Sorry about the vague recollections but I was a few bottles of Coors the other side of sober.

Streets of London? (kinda sounds like Dublin with a few pints on ye!)

Eh?:confused: POsted by Lou2 four hours after solution acknowledged....at 10.57 Pm (i.e. closing time!)

send us the link. i love this song

Back