anyone heard of a debt collecting agency called TRANSNATIONAL CORPORTAION or TNC?

R

Ressionman

Hi has anyone heard of a debt collecting agency called TRANSNATIONAL CORPORTAION or TNC for short.

I had a call from there yesterday and the person on the end told me that they have a 90% retrieval service and that the work with some large companies like BUS EIREANN and HSS HIRE SERVICES GROUP PLC .

On average I get a call from them 3 times a month, looking for my business I am a small electrical firm in Leinster and I want to know more about them before i consider dealing with them.

Re: Debt Collection agency

Using a debt collection agency is a waste of time, unless you're outsourcing your credit control or they have goods you provided them with retention of title.

I never suggest DIY court applications, but if the debt is only €100 and you really care about it, you might consider filing the District Court papers yourself, after making a written demand for payment.

But in purely commercial terms, an account of €100 is really not worth chasing.

I get calls from them quiet regularly also, don't know anything about them either, but I have asked them to send me on some details of how they work