Anyone having problems with their Hotmail Account.

IsleOfMan

I can't seem to log out of my Hotmail Account. Also having issues that the page is freezing and not responding. Eventually after several minutes it sometimes rights itself.

Anyone else having problems?

IsleOfMan - seeing few issues with slow times when on it over the last few weeks. When trying to logout, it (sometimes) doesn't show the "sign out" option. Usually have to manually refresh the page, then the option to sign out is displayed.

No issues here. Try a private browser session if the computer restart doesn't work.

Whats hotmail? :)
There's always one! I've used hotmail since 1999, even applying for job interviews. I credit hotmail for allowing employers to see past my shoddy CV, hiring me solely on my confidence to use a humourous email address and old school provider :)

Geeezzzz - I thought there would be a bit more love for the "hotmail" accounts - I've two of them :oops: on the go. Even have a "yahoo" email account (lets not talk about that one!! ;) ).

Funnny this. I have a story from this weekend. I had an old hotmail account but which I'd ceased to use and had deleted practically every email and personal-contact within it some years ago.

Over the weekend, I received an email to my hotmail account with what was part of my password included in the body of the email. They were looking to blackmail me saying the webcam had been switched on and they had incriminating photos and I should click on a provided link to see proof. ... needless to say I didn't. But the fact that they had part of my password - for the hotmail account - which I'd not used in months (years?) was worrying.

I just deleted the hotmail account entirely.

Back