anyone having problems logging on to Boards.ie

I havent been able log in since the attack a few weeks ago. I have forgotten the registration address I used to register many years ago.

I havent been able log in since the attack a few weeks ago. I have forgotten the registration address I used to register many years ago.
same here. Have had to open up another account and leave my 7 year old/1500 post account behind

If any of you are still stuck getting back onto boards.ie, drop hello@boards.ie a mail and they'll try to sort you out. They still have some backlog from the attack, but they should get to you. Even if you have a new account, they should be able to merge the old and new and give you access to your old PMs and stuff.

For technical issues, if you're sure that it's the fault of boards.ie and not some problem at your end then I can try and troubleshoot it for you.

- Conor from Boards.

[I've been reading this site on and off for a number of years now - particularly at the end of last year when I was buying an apartment - so I'm kinda amazed I only got around to registering now!]