Anyone have daikin air to water heating system installed???

mob83

Hi all,at my stage of new build that i need to decide on heating source,interested in the daikin air to water system,would appreciate all feedback that people have with it ,either good or bad!!!! thanks

Have the daikin air to water system,it's the mono bloc unit and running for just over 2 years . Have been happy with it so far

hi woc,i'm glad to hear your happy with it,have you got underfloor heating installed?what are your esb bills like? and how does it cope during the cold spells,just trying to get all the information i can on this system,thanks

Yes have underfloor heating downstairs and will use radiators upstairs whenever get time and money to do so. Esb bills average about 140 a month I think but would need to check,we use the day and night electricity metre.
So far has been copping well with the cold spell

hi again woc,just wondering how have you zoned your underfloor and how many stats have you got?is there a setting on the timeclock to choose between heating and hot water?just wanna get an idea of how the system works,thanks again

To be honest mob83 you would be better talking to an installer, took me a little while to get my head around it .
In my case have one main stat for living,dining and kitchen then 3 bedroom stats
There is setting in time clock to choose heating and hot water but way installer set up I rarely have to touch it, sometimes just have to boost the hot water .

Back