Anyone got a Samsung Tocco Mobile phone?

Slash

Tech guy on Newstalk last evening said it's one of the best phones around. Had a look at one in shop last night and it seems pretty good, but expensive.

Anyone have one, and what do you think of it?

Tocco?

I have one. I like it and it wasn't too expensive as an upgrade. €129 I think. The only thing that annoys me is that I can't get it to vibrate as well as ring, it seems to be one or the other.

I have one and hate it. I find it so frustrating to Text on, If you have big fingers (which i seem to have!) using the keyboard can be annoying. Also it takes a lot of button pressing to do anything on it. I also find it slow to react especially turning the radio on. There are some good things about it, the widget functionality is pretty cool but overall i dont like it. I'm going back to my old sony ericsson one of these days.

Have one too & agree about the texting....used to text as I was dashing from one place to another, but you can;t really text on the move as the touchpad is rather sensitive & constantly hit the wrong letter.

Another (mini) bug-bear is the persons number doesn't come up when you are texting - I've sorted it now by ammending each name to include "mb", "hm" or "wk".

Finally, I have a bit of an issue when I'm trying to set appointment - not surre why, but sometimes they don't seem to want to "set up".

Mine wasn't too dear as I had a good upgrade package, but will probably downgrade again next year - guess I'm not as high tech as I thought!!

Thanks for all the responses. Think I'll look at a few more phones. I wonder would Vodafone have a sale after Christmas?

I have one too, used it for a while but reverted back to the old relaibale Nokia 6230i..

Merry Christmas ..

I have one and love it. Got it on bill pay so was only 70 on my plan (the lowest plan) bf has once too. So far no problems and they four months old. Did you consider the viewty . I looked into that before deciding on the tocco they are very similar.

Back