Anyone finding 365 Bank of Ireland online slow/problems to-day?

Sue Ellen

Moderator.
Particularly slow to-day and only showing transactions up to 4th February despite showing up-to-date position yesterday?

I noticed debit transactions a few days ago not showing up on 365.
I was worried the transactions had went wrong but it seems to be the bank's systems.
It's normally very up to date. .

Checked it again to-day and transactions only showing up to 4th February again. Very strange. Anyone else notice this on their current account?

Hi sueellen

I logged on to my account and it's perfect - BoI online, that is. :)

Marion

I logged on earlier and did find it slow but balance and transactions were up-to-date. Was slightly annoying because it was so slow I started reading an email and when I went back to it, it had logged me out for being inactive so I had to start all over again. My own fault, that part of it, though.

There was a slight hiccup the other day (Thursday or Friday) where the fees charged showed up and then disappeared for a day, although the balance didn't change when they disappeared. That has sometimes happened with withdrawals from a foreign country (they show up immediately and balance adjusts accordingly, then they disappear for a day but balance remains correct), first time I've ever noticed it with a domestic transaction though.

i kept on being logged out of the site everytime i clicked a link, so i rang 365 and they said they were having problems with internet explorer - new updates to this were causing problems with their website. I then accessed the site throught chrome and everything worked fine

Using Firefox and Explorer balance still wrong back to 4/2 but speed seems ok, very strange. Will check it again tomorrow after overnight update.

Anyone else having problems with 365 today? Tried to log in, but not working. Thanks.

I logged in but Have noticed that my current account and credit card transactions have not been updated in several days

Back