Anyone ever used The Great Escape Band?

A

Ariel11

Hi,

Has anyone been at a wedding where the Great Escape band played? What did you think of them??

I would strongly recommend that you go and view The Great Escape at someone else's wedding close to where you live. You will be Delighted with what you see and hear.

They are a terrific band and will guarantee you a superb evenings entertainment for all your family and guests. I have seen the play dozens of times and I never tire of hearing or watching them. On stage they seem to be having almost as much fun as the guests themselves; even though they are "at Work".

No I am not a Serial wedding guest.... I'm worse... I am a Wedding Videographer based in Dundalk. Therefore I regularly record these guys on my many Wedding Videos in Co Louth. I also see many couples "Loitering" at the back of the venue looking somewhat nervous. These are obviously Sneaking In for a look at whatever Wedding Band is playing, so they can decide whether or not to book them.

You wont be disappointed if you decide to do the same, and you will be Delighted if you decide to go ahead and book The Great Escape as your wedding band.

Feel free to PM me if you need any other help or recommendations for Wedding Service providers in the Co Louth area.

Back