Anyone bought LCD TV from komplett

joel

hi,
Anyone bought LCD tv from komplett? Pl. let me know if you have any good or bad experience in dealing with them.

Thanks
Joel

Yes, I did, and had absolutely no problem with payment, delivery or setting it up! Happy customer.

Likewise here. Got a 26in Samsung delivered from them and we had no problems whatsoever.

Thanks for your feedback.
DId you got only 1 year manufacturer warranty or you got extended warranty for the LCD TV (say more than a year)?

Regds
Joel

Hi,
Any advise on wall mount for the lcd (say for 37' to 40' lcd)?

regds
joel

I bought a sony the other day and opted for pick-up from their warehouse, which is in Blanchardstown in one of the business parks out there. Ordered and tele was ready for pick up within 3 days. Sony comes with 3 years manufacturer's guarantee. Re wall bracket, different brands need different brackets, I think peats and powercity etc sell most of them, komplett probably sells them, too. If you check out your model first it should say what type of bracket you need...

I bought a printer from them, it was faulty out of the box and the service was shockingly bad. Had to send it back to them at my cost, they forward it to supplier who found no fault, returned it to me (via komplett) which took weeks. When it came back to me the fault was still on the unit, had to send it back again, forwarded to supplier and eventually got a refund (less delivery charge)
Took weeks to fight for delivery costs to be refunded. I'd never buy there again as they simply can't deal with breakdowns and don't care after you've bought.

Did not get extended warranty either, partly because I am resigned to fixing problems myself, not going back under guarantee. Like Ryanair (and many other providers of goods and services) - great as long as you don't have a problem!

Also try these guys- I found them the cheapest when I was buying and quick delivery. I bought a 37in lcd tv for €399. If I lived in Munster they would have installed it for free but unfortunatly I'm a Leinster Lass! Anyway it was pretty easy to set up myself.

Handy links;
[broken link removed] and [broken link removed]

I take it you got the [broken link removed]
if so how do you find it with regards to picture qualty.
[broken link removed]

Back