Anyone book internal Hawaiian flights on non-US credit card?

fitzg

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has booked internal flights in Hawaii using an Irish credit card? Have flights booked to Hawaii but just tried to book internal flights with Hawaiian airlines and it seems only US, Australian or Canadian credit cards are accepted - seems to be the same for phone bookings too. Anyone gotten around this before?

Thanks

I flew from Hawaii to LA and with Delta. Had no problem using credit card although it was pre 9/11 days.

Try using a travel website. You will pay a few quid extra but at least you can confirm flights. Last year, I was booking Dublin to Barcalona with www.iberia.ie but I couldn't get past the last stage in the booking procedure. So I went online to www.ebookers.ie and secured my flights at a cost of about 10 Euro more than the Iberia website were quoting.

If ebookers doesn't work, try American based website www.travelocity.com I have never used this site but I know someone who has often used it and has had no probs.

You should also try www.sidestep.com . I find it to be a great site and have found many great deals. It is an aggregrator for other travel sites such as ebookers, travelocity, wegolo etc....

Last edited: