Anyone been to Ukiyo for a meal followed by Karaoke? If so, what did you think of it?

Cahir

Has anyone been to Ukiyo for a meal followed by Karaoke? If so, what did you think of it?

Re: Ukiyo

Been there a few times. Food is good enough - didn't go downstairs excpet to the bathroom. The twenty strong English hen party singing Born In The USA seemed happy enough.

Have been to the Karaoke, but not for food. (And no, wasn't part of any Hen party). Very entertaining & worth the money!!

If you do try the Karaoke, book it for more than 1hr as by the time you figure out what songs you want to sing & work the remote for the karaoke machine, it'll fly by.

Re: Anyone been to Ukiyo for a meal followed by Karaoke? If so, what did you think of

Where is Ukiyo?

I was there and I loved it!! We were also very lucky because the group booked after us didn't and so they let us stay for two sessions. I think that's because we had booked it for quite late in the evening, worth a try!

Yes they do have beer and spirits according to the website. The wine list looks good and it's nice to see a Riesling as a house wine.

its great craic, one word of warning tho, we have been there a few times and each time it was absolutely roasting hot!! it was like a sauna!

its great craic, one word of warning tho, we have been there a few times and each time it was absolutely roasting hot!! it was like a sauna!

It says on the website that the rooms now have air conditioning so hopefully that won't be a problem. Sure I'll just tell everyone to dress in skimpy outfits!

Re: Anyone been to Ukiyo for a meal followed by Karaoke? If so, what did you think of

It's fantastic food & craic, had an excellent time there...would definately go back...