Anyone been to Gardaland?

peno

HI has anyone out there been to Gardaland.
We must be amusement park addicts because we've done Euro Disney twice and Portaventura 3 times so looking now at Gardaland.

Is it any good. How did you get there? Is anyone offering pakages?

I would intend going for a week and getting a bit of sigtseeing in as well.

HI has anyone out there been to Gardaland.

Sorry for going off topic but I have visions of a giant Garda theme park set in Templemore. While there you can see how fast the roller coaster travels with speed guns, drive around on dodge'ems with blue lights flashing and have coffee and donuts in the restaurants!!! :D

What about the test your strength truncheon bashing and get your photo taken with a real Garda. Can't be beaten for a fun wekend

I was recommended to go to Gardaland by my brother. We have booked to go to a highly recommended camping/apartment/hotel complex called Bella Italia near Peschiera which is only 10 minutes from Gardaland. I booked the accomodation direct and flights with Aer Lingus to Milan. The 'Milan' airport that Ryanair fly to (Bergamo) is, as you would expect, a good distance from Milan but is much closer to Gardaland. However, Ryanairs prices on the dates we were looking to travel were much dearer than Aer Lingus.

hi I saw the gardaland hotel resort on the bookings.com site and it looks good but I have never been also check trip advisor for other opions

It is in a beautiful location on Lake Garda in Italy, right on the lake, passed it by it looks like a big place and is heavily advertised around northern Italy, heard that it was good ole craic. Enjoy !

You could try getting Charter flights to Verona with sunway (I think). Verona is not too far away from Lake Garda.

My daughter was there a few yrs back & absolutely loved it.

I also had visions of Templemore when I got her text !

Their newest themed ride is the "Tactics Town" in templemore, you get to spring out on heavily armed un-suspecting members of the ERU (irish SWAT teams) and dodge the hail of bullets unleashed in your direction ;)

hi

Was there about 10years ago -never seen anyone so sick as my friend after one of the rollercoasters! Was also at Eurodisney and i think that gardaland pales in comparison. the district as a whole though is fantastic....go if it's not too overprized and leave if it's not very good.

Back