Anyne got a Nissan Pathfinder?

Ancutza

If you have a Pathfinder or, indeed, a Navara then what sort of life are you getting out of the tyres and brake pads? Just changed the pads on my Pathfinder at 30,000km which seems abit low given that on my last car I was getting 45 - 50k on a set.

Also it seems to munch it's way through tyres. At 30k the Goodyear Wranglers are about 75 -80% used.

What was your last car ? Was it indeed a 'car' rather than a big 4wd ? Bear in mind that the weight of a Pathfinder when stopping from 70mph will take a fair bite outta those pads. Having said that, 30k for a set of tyres aren't bad at all !!!

Oh hang on, is it 30,000 miles or Km ?

All depends on your driving style. I have wrecked the rear tyres doing about 25 laps (87kms) in Mondello. and front break pads as well.

I changed pads on an automatic Land Rover discovery at 28000km. need front tyres now at 54000km.

I drive fairly modestly. I don't ride the brakes or the clutch. I got 220,000kms (125k miles) out of the clutch on the Golf which my mechanic said was about a little bit better than average.

Anyway I guess I'll just have to factor in increased running costs for consumables for the Pathfinder. Otherwise I'm happy enough with it.