Anybody speak Polish - looking for translation

ney001

Hey guys

I am trying to translate a small notice in English into Polish for some employees. I have used one of the online translators but have gotten a very literal translation which does not make much sense.

Thanks

Ney

How about asking one of your employees for a translation, presumably at least one has reasonable english, to understand the request.

Nope the guy who previously translated for us has just left - he is on holidays and we cannot contact him. I have a rough translation from the online site - I just want to make sure I'm not offending anybody or anything like that!

Sure, but can you not get one of the other employees to take a look at and see what he thinks - he/she should know if it is offensive? Do you really need a translator?

why don't you put up the wording that you want translated and perhaps someone already has a translation of the same notice... or if not, I know a couple of polish guys that may do it for me.. I'll ask but, I need the wording!

my girlfriend is polish and if you pm me i could get her to translate what you want tonight as long as its not too long

Thanks for the offers guys, I appreciate it- Viz i have sent you a pm.

Rmelly - The other guys don't speak a word of English - they won't know what I am trying to ask them.

Thanks

Back