Any traders in Clare/Limerick area?

S

SNN_Dolphin

Hi, I'm in Clare and have been trading for a few years now, mostly forex and the eminis. I'm hoping to find a few people interested in trading to bounce ideas around over a pint/coffee. Anyone in the Mid-West interested?

Hi, I'm from the Limerick area, not very experienced, mainly investment funds at the moment, but am trying to get a better understanding of the entire investment area and the different types of vehicle available.

Would be very interested in some sort of an investment discussion group like this that met once a month or so to discuss different techniques and strategies.

Hi angryInch, thanks for the reply.

Are you primarily interested just in investments ? By that I mean long term stuff based on fundamentals, rather than short term day-trading or swing trading based on technical analysis. My interest is in the latter, specifically mechanical trading systems which can be automated.

I've been trading as a hobby for the past few years and now I'm looking at it as a main source of income. My background is software development but the employment situation (or lack thereof) in the Mid West has me totally buggered. So alternatives have to be found. That's the reason for my post, to see if any like minded individuals want to put some time into developing trading systems that work.

PM me if you're interested and maybe we can arrange a meet or a phone chat.

Can't PM you

Hi angryInch,

I've tried to PM you but for some reason the msg won't submit. It seems the forum has disabled that ability for me. Any idea how to make that work?

SNN_Dolphin