Any online company showing full package holiday prices?

bravo

I've been looking and trying to book a last minute sun holiday, and almost all online companies are showing a great online price per person, but when I go through the booking process I end up with huge extra charges - insurance (fair enough), late booking fee, taxes, coach fare to hotel, booking fee handling charge. Is there any company showing a full all in price on their homepage?
Example a €350 per head online price ended up as €440 per head.

I agree. I wonder if phoning them rather than doing it online and asking them to waive all the extra charges would work?

I found the same thing. I thought 'screw this malarkey' and booked a flight and accommodation seperately in the end... I'm not prepared to be hoodwinked. Mind you having said that, the airlines do the same bloody thing...*g*

If you want a package holiday why don't you go into or just phone your local travel agent and ask for the full price including taxes transfers etc.
The tour operators websites are often misleading and sometimes very time consuming before getting the full price.

all hols are expensive this year, i have booked flights and accomadation seperate this year for family saving about 400euro. loads of spots to rent abroad just pick your flight, depending on where you are living don't forget belfast airport aerlingus, easyjet among others fly from there

I found this when looking for a holiday on behalf of my brother. One even charged to allow you to sit together on the plane!!!! What the hell is that all about. Very very annoying!!

I found this when looking for a holiday on behalf of my brother. One even charged to allow you to sit together on the plane!!!! What the hell is that all about. Very very annoying!!

Yes, I would understand if they charged extra to sit seperately instead!