Any more Aer Lingus Sales for Summer '10?

QED

I am travelling to New York (or Boston) in July and am wondering if anyone knows if Aer Lingus have any sale planned?

The best cost (from Shannon) at the moment is €650 return incl. taxes and charges.

Thanks?

Aer Lingus Sales

I am waiting and praying for a general sale to come up soon. Has'nt been one in couple of months. Want to book Lanzarote for September!!!! Come on Aer Lingus...Wheres the Sales?????

Sale On Now!!!!!!!!!!

Aer Lingus summer sale on 2day. Got my flights booked and saved some euros!! Now hoping for Ryanair sale for the return flights!!!

Why not trying to book with Continental or delta. I recently went to new york with the former at a much cheaper price then aer lingus and there was no difference in service.

Aer Lingus summer sale is indeed on. Booked flights for 4 adults to Malaga in June yesterday. Got email from AL today about the sale. Checked the flights and lo and behold the total cost had gone UP by €182 over yesterday's price. :rolleyes:

Flights to USA

Try booking your return flight through an american site it will be cheaper, it will be priced in $. I got better value that way. Browtal

Back