Any generic "money off package holidays" vouchers about?

Observer

Time to book some summer sunshine for the not-so-little-any-longer Observer clan. In previous years I've availed of various money off vouchers eg got €200 euro off for purchasing some golf equipment in McGurks, €100 off from Eircom (for buying a cordless phone), and 2 x €50 off for buying stuff from Boots (redeemable through Thomas Cook, IIRC)
What they had in common was that they were fully redeemeble against any holiday from any Irish operators brochure. And generally the value of the voucher greatly exceeded the required purchase amount. Free money, effectively if you're going to go on holidays anyway. So, any retailers out there offering similar offers at the moment.......??

Some car dealerships offer this at certain times of the year. I'm not aware of any retailers offering this at the moment, but I'm sure it won't be long.......

Aha! Missed the Swiftcall EPIN one on my own Google search for "holiday voucher ireland". Just bought €6 phone credit (usable in Spain) to qualify! €200 voucher supposedly on the way.... Nice one, doc - much obliged!

I always thought that you had to book through a specific tour operator to avail of these discounts? I have had a number of these vouchers but never used them because I was able to tailor the exact same package myself for considerably less than that in the brochure.

We had to book through a company called Landround Travel (IIRC), but you can choose from a wide variety of Tour Operators (we used Croatia Tours). You select a holiday, and it is booked on your behalf by Landround.

Back